Friday, April 13, 2007

I completed my PI.
decided to do mother teresa.

I'm happy today!!

I love school today..Lets say today is the day where i laughed like a mad woman again!!

Happy Birthday Bobby!! The guys are super disgusting can. They tried to pull the poor birthday boy underwear!!LOLX!!

We were talking about Ice Jelly without ice during break.

Slacking in AUDI together after econs..(entertaining them with KATHERINE)

Growing crystals-we didnt know the solution was SATURATED already..we added amost all the salt..so we had iceberg crystal. we tried to dilute it and we needed to take a gigantic beaker. Almost died laughing.

4x100m..from the last 8th we became 3rd or 4th. cool right. thats why my class rawks!!

Thanks to the people around me who calls me LaoDa. i'm really honoured!!
Thanks to my 30/07classmates who wanted to gave me support for council just that i quit already.
Thanks to all who made it special for me today.

I'm really happy.

Thank you PAPA!!

No comments: